About Liquivida Lounge:
Liquivida Lounge is a wellness spa offering nutrient IV therapy, medical aesthetics, and weight loss solutions that help people become the best version of themselves. Our company has been featured in Coconut Creek Life Magazine, South Florida Business Journal, Good News Florida, and the Observer as a trendy business that’s helping people stay healthy. Our mission is to help people feel younger, more energetic, and in-control of their health.
Client Services Representative
Pay: Starts at $14 - $16/ hr. + commissions
Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL
About the Position:
We are looking for an experienced Client Services Coordinator to join our Corporate Support team. As a member of this department, you have the opportunity to develop and grow Liquivida’s sales and client services efforts. This department will be integral in helping our corporately-owned and integrated-partnered locations service inbound calls and online inquiries. To be effective, we’re looking for someone who is friendly and enjoys helping others, while following systems and processes to deliver the ideal customer experience.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Service inbound calls coming from multiple marketing programs, including but not limited to Facebook and Google ads, Groupon, and event promotions.
- Answer questions about the different medical products and IV services offered at our various locations.
- Connect with prospects and influence sales by demonstrating good product knowledge and securing more bookings.
- Follow up on leads generated and log all interactions into our client relationship management system.
- Multi task and chat with prospects, clients, and website visitors.
- Consistently identify opportunities to convert prospects into clients for our various locations.
- Offer alternative products and services as a way to up and cross sell.
- Modify appointment schedules and/or book prospects for lounge appointments.
- Demonstrates excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Consistent phone etiquette with proven experience in client services.
- Basic computer knowledge, capable of using various web-based applications to service client (Training provided.)
- Organized and able to efficiently schedule client appointments.
- Attention to detail and resourceful in order to support other team members.
- Excellent follow up skills and able to multitask.
- English and Spanish (preferred, but not required).
- Minimum of 3 years working in client service or sales.
- Call center experience preferred, but not required.
- Retail experience is welcomed.
- Medical experience is not required.