Liquivida® is a fast-growing franchise with numerous wellness centers popping up across the United States in the recent decade. We are expanding in the Maitland area, and you could be the next person to join our team and make a difference. Our medical spas offer aesthetics services, facials, sexual wellness, weight loss and nutrition counseling, hormone replacement therapy, and vitamin IV Therapy. We want to employ the best professionals to offer the best service in the industry. At Liquivida®, we love when our clients look and feel their best from the inside out, so we design anti-aging programs that include all lifestyles using a holistic approach to wellness.
Position: Intravenous Therapist
Location: Middletown, NJ
Pay: $20-$25/hr. 40 hours/ week; hours vary by day
What We Are Looking For
Liquivida® is looking for a proactive Intravenous Therapist - Paramedic responsible for the day-to-day operations of the lounge. We're looking for a professional who can perform business/administrative tasks, work closely with Corporate Management, as well as work directly with customers, and conduct medical procedures for patients.
- Ability to connect with patients needs to serve them with the right IV drip for their age, condition, or goals.
- Experience taking vital signs, auscultating lung sounds, and using an intravenous catheter with an aseptic technique.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to complete administrative support tasks, as well as answer online and phone queries from potential customers and other team members.
- Be comfortable working on the Internet, using various web-based applications that help us manage our prospect and customer relationships (Training provided.)
- Attention to detail in order to support other team members and follow up with pending inquiries from prospects who have expressed interest in our services
- Provide superb customer service to anyone who enters our flagship location in Middletown
- Must possess a current and valid State of Florida
- Paramedic or Nursing License
- Must possess a current CPR/AED for Healthcare Provider certification.
- Must possess a current ACLS certification.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proficient in computer skills and office equipment.
- Retail sales experience.
- High school diploma or GED
- Training in IV injection administration..
- Current and valid State of Florida Paramedic or Nursing License
- CPR/AED for Healthcare Provider certification.
- ACLS certification.