Liquivida® is a fast-growing franchise with numerous wellness centers popping up across the United States in the recent decade. We are expanding in the Maitland area, and you could be the next person to join our team and make a difference. Our medical spas offer aesthetics services, facials, sexual wellness, weight loss and nutrition counseling, hormone replacement therapy, and vitamin IV Therapy. We want to employ the best professionals to offer the best service in the industry. At Liquivida®, we love when our clients look and feel their best from the inside out, so we design anti-aging programs that include all lifestyles using a holistic approach to wellness.
Position: Store Manager
Location: Marlboro, NJ
Short Job Description
Liquivida® Store Manager keeps the team humming the same tune. The ideal candidate is sales-oriented and can pinpoint specific behaviors and tactics that ensure the store meets daily, weekly, and monthly sales targets. Good Store Managers know the ins and outs of operations, but a GREAT Store Manager builds up the team and gets everyone focused on the goals through product knowledge and customer service proficiency. Our best Store Managers are seen as leaders in the pack. They merit respect and can bring order when it’s needed most. They maintain their cool and know how to keep the team motivated, inspired, and committed to our mission. Plus, we’re looking for specific core values such as Being Respectful, Taking Ownership, Celebrating Life, and Backing Up the Team. Our mission is to help people feel more youthful, energetic, and in control of their health.
If you would like the opportunity to acquire more knowledge and growth within our wellness company, in a relaxing spa-like setting, then Liquivida® is the right place for you.
Competitive earning potential, training opportunities, along with traditional working hours, and an educated and supportive team to help you achieve your career goals.
What We Are Looking For
- Complete store operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; and following up on work results.
- Maintain store staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and ongoing training employees.
- Maintain store staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Delegate to appropriate personnel as needed
- Identify current and future customer requirements by establishing rapport with potential and actual customers and other persons in a position to understand service requirements.
- Secure merchandise by implementing security systems and measures.
- Protect employees and customers by providing a safe and clean store environment.
- Maintain operations by enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent service
- Deal with all issues that arise from staff or customers (complaints, grievances, etc)
- Note areas of concern and report to the Corporate District Manager as needed
- Monitor, track, correct,, and report inventory transaction errors. Trace item history to determine reasons for discrepancies between physical inventory and stock control records and recommend actions to resolve
- Execution of the weekly and monthly inventory cycle count process and identify opportunities to optimize the process
- Communicate all situations and/or conditions impacting inventory
- Inspect the levels of business supplies and raw materials to identify shortages
- Ensure product stock is adequate to cover direct demand from customers
- Record daily deliveries and shipments to reconcile inventory
- Use software to monitor demand and document characteristics of inventory
- Place orders to replenish stock avoiding insufficiencies or excessive surplus
- Analyze data to anticipate future needs
- Evaluate suppliers to achieve cost-effective deals and maintain trust relationships
- Report to upper management on stock levels, issues etc.
- Regularly check the office for maintenance needs
- Ensure the office is always within brand compliance and follows the branding rules
- Conduct daily and weekly meetings with staff to keep the team informed
- Manage all controllable costs to keep operations profitable
- Evaluate reports and key metrics to ensure the store is meeting financial goals
- Experience managing a medical facility
- Inventory management
- Strong communication skills
- Experience with interpersonal relationships
- Understanding of Cost of Goods, Profit & Loss statement and KPIs
- Strong leadership skills
- Self starter
- Works well as a team and independently
- Bachelor's degree in Management, Hospitality, Business Administration, Healthcare Administration
- Medical assistant
- 2 to 3 years as an Assistant or Retail Store Manager or Medical office