Liquivida® is a fast-growing franchise with numerous wellness centers popping up across the United States in the recent decade. We are expanding in the Maitland area, and you could be the next person to join our team and make a difference. Our medical spas offer aesthetics services, facials, sexual wellness, weight loss and nutrition counseling, hormone replacement therapy, and vitamin IV Therapy. We want to employ the best professionals to offer the best service in the industry. At Liquivida®, we love when our clients look and feel their best from the inside out, so we design anti-aging programs that include all lifestyles using a holistic approach to wellness.
Position: Licensed Aesthetician
Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL
Short Job Description
We are currently searching for a person who is service-driven, passionate about skincare and aesthetics, brings an artistic flair to their work every day, and sees the beauty potential within each individual.
A Liquivida® Aesthetician loves to make people look and feel their best through chemical peels, microneedling, microdermabrasion, and consultative product sales based on a client's skin condition and anti-aging goals. The ideal candidate knows exactly how to connect well with clients through a positive attitude and upbeat personality. Plus, we’re looking for specific core values such as Taking Ownership, Getting it Done with Service, Being Respectful, and Backing Up the Team. Our mission is to help people feel more youthful, energetic, and in control of their health.
If you would like the opportunity to acquire more knowledge and growth, working within a relaxing spa-like setting, then Liquivida® is the right place for you.
Competitive earning potential, training opportunities, and an educated and supportive team to help you achieve your career goals.
What We Are Looking For
- Consult with patients and recommend which facial will best meet their needs
- Accurate documentation and paperwork
- Have a complete working knowledge of the Point of Sales/EMR system (Zenoti)
- Greet customers with enthusiasm and professionalism while providing exceptional customer service
- Proactively solicit clients for treatments and schedule them for an appointment
- Process all monetary transactions accurately using the Point-of-sale system
- Answer the phone professionally and knowledgeably to obtain appropriate information and address the customers’ needs
- Maintain facility: Help keep reception desk, retail, refreshment, and surrounding areas in an orderly and clean appearance
- Communicate and inform co-workers of any and all pertinent information throughout the shift and at shift close.
- Assist as needed with storing equipment, product displays, and preparing for special events.
- Assist with Facial Esthetics and Skin VCare line inventory monitoring and purchasing.
- Maintain a high level of service knowledge. Understand all product ingredients and effectively explain their benefits to clients.
- Regularly attend meetings: daily communication, service, monthly
- Perform all side work as assigned.
- Increase word-of-mouth in the local area by building relationships with neighboring businesses
- Follow up with previous customers and secure future bookings
- Recommend ideas for new marketing collateral to improve the in-store experience
- Schedule and oversee any maintenance, utility set up, or other contracting jobs for the location.
- Adhere to all policies set forth by the company
- Social perceptiveness and situational awareness, especially in a luxury environment
- State licensure to practice as a medical esthetician.
- Must maintain yearly continued education and stay current on product lines, industry trends & services
- Detail-oriented, professional attitude, reliable.
- Passion for Skincare
- Excellent communication skills
- Clinical skills
- Medical teamwork
- Luxury Spa experience
- Confidence to work independently
- Licensed Aesthetician
- State license
- 1 year experience as a medical aesthetician
- Microneedling certificate and experience
- Knowledge of Medical-grade skincare line