COLLAGEN INDUCER FILLER
- Sculptra® is an injectable cosmetic filer that can be used to restore facial volume lost due to aging or illness.
- It contains poly-L-lactic acid (PLLA), a biocompatible synthetic substance that stimulates collagen production.
- It can be used to treat deep lines, creases, and folds to give a more youthful appearance.
You may notice immediate results, but it can take a few months to see the full results of your treatment.
Your Sculptra® specialist will work with you to determine the number of treatment sessions needed to achieve the best result. The average regimen consists of three injections spread out over three or four months.
Targeted areas for Sculptra®
Sculptra® is used to diminish facial wrinkles and folds and has been clinically approved to treat smile lines and other wrinkles around the nose and mouth as well as chin wrinkles.
Sculptra® has many off-label uses, including:
Sculptra® has also become a popular choice for those looking to bulk up their appearance. I's being used to create definition and the look of extra muscle mass on the:
- nonsurgical butt lift or buttock augmentation
- correction of cellulite
- correction of chest, elbow, and knee wrinkles
Sculptra® is not recommended for use on the eyes or the lips.
Learn more about other Liquivida IV drips here.